Administrator, PESS Initiative
Fixed Term 6 month opportunity - Auckland based
Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Mālō e lelei, Mālō nī, Talofa lava, Tēnā koutou katoa and warm pacific greetings!
Right now, at The Ministry for Pacific Peoples, there’s a new vision and momentum to deliver for our Pacific communities. The agency has established a range of positions supporting an initiative assisting Pacific people to achieve sustainable employment and undertake further training to increase their skills and qualifications in the regions.
We have an exciting fixed term opportunity for someone to be the new Administrator on the PESS Initiative being delivered throughout Aotearoa, based in Auckland to help support with the set-up, establishment and ongoing running of the Programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting day to day administration
- Working to assist with robust governance and reporting activities
- Proven experience building relationships
- Diary management and travel bookings
- Basic financial management
- Assisting with property management
- Experience working with service contracts and providers
- Strong competence in working with Pacific communities with fluency in a Pacific language an advantage
We are looking for an experienced professional, ideally with 2 - 3 years’ experience in a project administration role.
The Ministry is a growing organisation seeking professionals with a strong sense of community and a passion for relationships. A service ethos is paramount and is an understanding of family and a collaborative caring work environment.
For more information about what it’s like to work at MPP and for a copy of the position description please go to https://www.madison.co.nz/ms/ministry-for-pacific-peoples