Advisor, Regional Partnerships
- Passionate about Pacific youth
- Serving your community & connecting with stakeholders
The Advisor Regional Partnerships reports to the Manager, Regional Partnerships Southern and is responsible for facilitating a strong connection with Pacific communities, Government agencies, organisations and individuals. This is a full time, permanent position.
As an Advisor, Regional Partnerships you are the Ministry’s central intelligence for quality information supporting the development, analysis, delivery and impact of government initiatives and activities for Pacific peoples and communities.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; report writing for targeted audiences
- Ability to build strong relationships with various external stakeholder groups and within the Ministry
- Strong leadership in managing key relationships, projects and events
- Experience in facilitating and coordinating inter-agency initiatives
- Cultural sensitivity and able to constructively engage in a diverse ethnic environment
- A full driver license and able to travel to meet role requirements.
Being a part of our team means having a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of Pacific Peoples in New Zealand. You will work with other committed and innovative people in a collaborative, culturally diverse and agile environment.
How to apply for this opportunity?
To join our team, please submit your written application (including CV and Cover Letter) by completing our online electronic application form
For further information about the position please contact Izak Kotze, Senior Advisor, HR and Organisational Development at Izak.Kotze@mpp.govt.nz
Applications close Monday 18 February at 5pm.
To download the Position Description for this role, click this link.