General Manager Business Services People and Culture
Reports to: Chief Executive
- Build our culture
- Lead the team that enables our organisation
- Wellington based
Our Ministry has a strong vision and a committed team and now we need an experienced people manager to lead the work of strengthening our talent to support our vision and goals.
The General Manager, Business Services, People and Culture will be responsible for the on-going development of talent and culture and for leading the delivery of cohesive, effective business advisory services to the organisation. This is a strategic leadership position working directly with the Chief Executive.
Working in this position will mean:
- Operating at a strategic level
- Truly making a difference to the organisations ability to deliver on its goals
- Seeing your organisational development skills having an impact
- Being part of securing the future aspirations of Pacific people in New Zealand
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Strong experience in an organisational development role
- Proven understanding of the practical implications of how organisations work
- Highly developed leadership skills
- A genuine and applied understanding of how Pacific communities work
- Fluency in a Pacific language desirable
To apply for this role, download the full Recruitment Pack, complete the included application form and send it with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. All information you provide on this application and its attachments will be treated as confidential by the Ministry for Pacific Peoples (MPP).
Click here to download the Recruitment Pack that includes the full position description and application form.
For further information about the position, please contact Izak Kotze at HR directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 5pm