General Manager Policy, Research and Evaluation
Reports to: Chief Executive
- Strengthen our influence across the Public Sector
- Lead our work in policy, research and evaluation
- Based in Wellington and leading a nationwide team
Our Ministry is an agile family of passionate people with a large responsibility. This means everybody in the team has a real opportunity to make a big difference. This Senior Leadership position is a unique strategic role, providing leadership across policy, research and evaluation, and with a strong external focus. The position needs to ensure that our work helps us lead conversations on what works for Pacific peoples, to enable their success.
Working in this position will mean:
- Operating at a strategic level
- Connecting and collaborating with others across Government and external agencies
- Having a direct impact on the policy outcomes that affect Pacific peoples in New Zealand
- Leading at the political Interface
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Significant proven experience in a policy management role
- Outstanding relationship skills and an ability to make connections
- Highly developed leadership skills
- A genuine and applied understanding of how Pacific communities work
- Fluency in a Pacific language desirable
To apply for this role, download the full Recruitment Pack, complete the included application form and send it with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. All information you provide on this application and its attachments will be treated as confidential by the Ministry for Pacific Peoples (MPP).
Click here to download the Recruitment Pack that includes the full position description and application form.
For further information about the position, please contact Izak Kotze at HR directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 5pm