Community COVID-19 Fund
Applications for the Community COVID-19 Funds are now closed.
In 2020, the Community Covid-19 Fund supported Pacific communities and groups to leading and drive their own solutions to respond and recover from the impacts of Covid-19. There were three categories of funding that applicants could apply for:
Grassroots initiatives (grants up to $5,000)
Funding for groups that have a new idea that they want to test and pilot.
Acceleration initiatives (grants up to $10,000)
Funding for an initiative that has already had a positive impact in the community and you would like to improve it.
Lift off initiatives (grants up to $50,000)
Funding for an initiative that has already had a positive impact in the community and you would like to collaborate with others to scale up or expand to deliver in other regions.
Applications had to meet the following criteria:
- Targeted towards Pacific communities in Aotearoa
- Demonstrates a response and or recovery to the impacts of Covid-19
- Demonstrates a link towards the Pacific Aotearoa Lalanga Fou Goals
- Thriving Pacific cultures, languages and identities
- Prosperous Pacific communities
- Healthy and resilient Pacific peoples
- Confident, thriving and resilient Pacific young people.