In digitally signing this Declaration, I:
- Confirm the information contained in the proposal is true and accurate.
- Confirm I have read and understood my rights regarding the Privacy Act 1993 as set out in the guidance document.
- Confirm this proposal complies with the objectives of my organisation as contained in the Organisation’s Constitution or Trust Deed.
- Understand that there is no guarantee that my organisation will be successful in securing an investment from the Ministry for Pacific Peoples.
- Agree that the Ministry for Pacific Peoples may collect information about my organisation from any third party in respect of this proposal.
- Agree that, if the proposal is successful, the name of my organisation, purpose of investment and the amount of the Ministry for Pacific Peoples’ investment will be available as part of the Ministry for Pacific Peoples’ accountability for public funds.
- Agree that the information provided in this document can be used by the Ministry for Pacific Peoples for statistical purposes and/or policy development.
- Agree that, if successful, my organisation may be required, along with the targeted beneficiaries of the proposed project, to participate in an evaluation of the proposal.
- Accept full accountability and responsibility for all requirements associated with the completion of the proposal.