Manager - Digital Channels and Marketing - Flexible location, Permanent
Innovative, Passionate, Inspirational
Connecting people and communities through digital channels
Develop and deliver marketing and digital strategies that will enrich our Pacific communities in Aotearoa
Being agile in the way we work allows us to improve the way we use our digital channels and e-communications with Pacific People across New Zealand. You will deliver on the Ministry’s purpose, vision and strategy by co-designing and co-developing digital experiences that meet our Pacific People’s needs, leveraging insights to drive the right outcomes.
You will lead a Digital Team that works to connect people and communities through digital channels, including raising the awareness of policies and programmes that influence attitudes and behaviours; supporting the operation of service; and leading a team to deliver the work programmes.
The Ministry for Pacific People make a significant contribution to improve outcomes for Pacific Peoples. We bring the Pacific voice, perspective and understanding into fabric of New Zealand government. We are the guardians and the caretakers of Pacific knowledge, culture, and identity, and we support and take stewardship over our Pacific communities and peoples.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Strong leadership experience in the development of internal and external communications strategies and managing implementation across digital channels.
Proven success in defining and operationalising a digital strategy with a track record for driving change that has delivered positive, meaningful population outcomes – ensuring monitoring enables success.
- Solid understanding of best practice advice around marketing and communications issues, trends, and developments.
- Providing through leadership in the implementation of all internal and external communications across our Digital Channels, taking accountability for the development and management – working collaboratively with all key stakeholders.
- An ability to lead the development of brand strategy and management and ensure marketing services are executed to a high quality.
- Role model for the Ministry of Pacific People culture and our vision.
- Thriving Pacific Languages, Cultures and Identifies
- Prosperous Pacific Communities
- Resilient and Healthy Pacific Peoples
- Confident thriving and resilient Pacific Young People.
Working for us
At Ministry for Pacific People, we offer attractive employment benefits including market salary, flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. Whilst the work is challenging, you be rewarded by contributing to positive outcomes with a focus on better outcomes for our Pacific People.
At Ministry for Pacific People, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation for our Pacific People and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect, and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and our Pacific People across New Zealand
If you would like more information please email [email protected] quoting the position title in the subject. Applications will be reviewed throughout advertising and we may reach out to you if further information is required. Applications close on Thursday 13 August at 11.59pm.
A copy of the job description can be found here.